Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PMSing

I'm really in the blue, I hope it's because I'm totally on PMS.



KS is on vacation with friends, at the end of the week he's coming back and we're both heading to Italy, where he's staying one week and I'm staying two weeks.



Work is boring lately, plus although I had a good increase (+15%) I had less than half of the bonus I was expecting, and this is really depressing considering the times I have been working over 1é hours per day this year.

I mean, once I have paid the tax in September, my bonus will be gone, so it feels more like a joke than like a remuneration for my efforts.



Even worse, I have the impression that no matter what I'll do, I'll be in need of dieting and training for the rest of my life, and it makes me feel awful.





I really have no desire of going out with my friends who would surely complain about their ex boyfriends. But at night, I realize that I haven't done a single thing I have enjoied during the day, literaly I spend my time working, running and thinking about food I must not eat. Reading a good book or watching a good movie (I do both before sleeping) IS NOT ENOUGH to make me happy right now.

The weather is grey, wet and hot, maybe I need the storm to break, and my period to come.

Or maybe I need a new life

3 comments:

DDgirl said...

Hey folks,

I'm leaving in a few hours, heading to the Parents' place for two weeks.

I'll most likely be offline for my whole vacation (I firmly believe that 15 internet/mail free days a year may keep insanity away), so it's pretty likely I won't post before August 18.

I hope you enjoy the summer (for those who live in the Nort part of the planet, at least!!) and that you have a good time!!


Love,
DDgirl

Anonymous said...

It's August 20, and no clue of DD... how was the holyday Nena?

A kiss from Spain,

Minty Rose

DDgirl said...

mmmm yaeh...
I'm sorry for being such a stranger...
I promise promise promise I'll update on Monday... too much booze going on in the weekend to do it before!!!

Take care!!!

DDgirl