Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Call me maneater

So, I bet you’re dying to know how did it end with Nicolas…
Sunday evening he messaged me he was out for dinner and he would call me later. By 11PM I went to sleep, as I knew he had to go to Paris on Monday morning anyway, so he wouldn’t have stayed out late.. So I just fell asleep a bit depressed.

Monday morning, and the first person I met at the office was my brand new assistant, who stared at me, smiled, and then burst into laughing. I just smiled and shrugged, and then told him discretion would have been welcome. I don’t think he’ll shut up anyway.

I resisted the urge to mail Nico (he wasn’t on IM as he had no cable connection). While a boring, sleepy afternoon was going on, Antoine (coworker, with whom I slept after the summer seminary in Cannes…) tried to catch my attention on the fact that he would have liked to date me for the evening.
I considered the option, but then again, I didn’t want to mess up any chance I might have with Nicolas, so I just ignored Antoine and came home.

And then, what? Well, a HOT session of sexy messages exchanged between Nicolas and me followed… ahuuuuu!!!! He’ll be working in Paris until Thursday, but tonight he’ll come to town to see me. To be honest, he actually asked me to sleep at his place.. we’ll see!!

Something to remember: sexy messages in a foreign language that the “he” of the moment does not wholly understand ALWAYS arouse him incredibly!!

No comments: