Friday, September 15, 2006

Rainy Friday

To ask or not to ask?

Yesterday the Panther bargained as usual, and we weekend in the Alps was cancelled.
Usual family drama, anyway.
Somehow I did not managed to leave the office before 1 AM, and today we started at 6AM. Consider time to go back home, heat something to eat, fall asleep and take a shower this morning, I hardly slept at all.

However, as this year motto is “No more drama”, I dressed up casually instead of wearing a suit, and got to the office trying to keep a smile on my face, and it seems to have produced its effect, as my brand new Romeo assistant greeted me enthusiastically and asked me if I’ll join him for the swimming pool at noon.
Straggling to keep my eyes opened, I still answered positively: after all it will only be the two of us, plus Nicolas is out of the office today… and did I mention it rains cats and dogs and we'll be sharing one umbrella?

Am I messing up? Yeah, probably.
Am I being a little bitchy? Yeah, probably.

Still, I don’t give a damn, especially as, after all, I’ll be spending a very lonesome weekend, cleaning up all the mess in my apartment, sleeping, jogging as much as possible, and doing the laundry (otherwise I’ll have to go out commando…).

Tuscan Guy, by the way, is MIA, so….

Enjoy your weekend ya all!!

No comments: