Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lies

So, yesterday night Laurent, my fave manager, was taking me home after work, and he called Nicolas, who was in the train, coming back to Lyon.
Obviously I was all excited and makin’ plans, so, when he sent me a message saying “Yo girl, in the end I can’t come to town tonight, sorry! Kisses” I thought he just wanted to make me a surprise.
So I hurried home, took a shower, dressed and all that stuff… and waited… and waited…

At about 10:30 I was annoyed and no so self confident anymore, and tried to call him. No answer.

So I just undressed and went to bed with my teddy to watch Kill Bill. Eventually I fell asleep, and when I woke up to turn off the telly I realized what happened. He had gone to see the football match with his buddies.

Nicolas called me at 2AM in the morning and I didn’t answer. He did not leave a message, either.

Any wonder I’m so sad and fucked up with myself this morning?

No comments: