Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Call me Miss Goody Two Shoes

This morning I was alone in the office (Karine and the crew are working from the Paris Office), so when my mob rang displaying Maria’s name, I took the call.
Man, I had a blast on this!
As I already knew Maria had recently chosen her knew flat mates, a girl who has already moved in, and this hottie guy who’ll join the house in September. She had been talking plenty about him, lately, so I guess I should have seen this coming, but anyway, when she told me (and I could figure the sparkle in her eyes) that yesterday night, after being to a concert, they slept together, I laughed so hard I couldn’t stop myself.
I mean, the guy has not yet moved in and they’ve had a sack session already!! The chick is my new idol!
Obviously we discussed the subject in details, until I hanged up as I had to do some work.

It was just a few minutes later when Andrea, the Hunter, wrote me. He answered to my previous message, of two days ago, which said:

From: DDgirl
To: Andrea, the Hunter

Subject: Where is the Hunter?

Andrea,

According to your last mail, you should have arrived in Bangkok two days ago, but I still have no news from you. I can only picture two scenarios:
WORST CASE SCENARIO: you have nothing spicy to tell me about
BEST CASE SCENARIO: you’re screwing so much that you don’t have time to email me.
Anyway, keep in touch

Kisses
DDgirl

So, I was curious and immediately opened his mail

From: Andrea, the Hunter
To: DDgirl

Subject: Re: Call me THE HUNTER

My dearest DDgirl,
You got it right, and of course I was going through the best case scenario. This holiday begun in the best way. Although I had been thinking about going to Laos, after one night here in Bangkok I realized I love this place too much to go anywhere else, and, after all, I’m here to relax, right? In the end, I chose sack adventures instead of jungle adventures.
I didn’t call any of the girls I know here, partly because, as you reproached me, I have already recycled Paola once more, it’s time to meet new gals.
That’s how I met this Kisha (not sure about the name though) while clubbing last night, and Lord, she made me shiver all night long. I’m not going to date her, anyway, basically because her English is practically zero, so besides sex, there’s nothing I can do with her.

Beauty, I’ll write again as soon as I have something spicy to tell you!! And take care of you and of that booty of yours!

So, I adore them both, but after those news, I really felt like I’m the only goody two shoes here.

No comments: