Monday, July 09, 2007

Toulouse, the town in rose

Back from the weekend in Toulouse, it’s pretty hard to start another awfully long week…
My diet did work, and I really looked good in my strappy dress. Plus, all of the other girls weighted at least 10 kilos more than I do, so it was quite easy (excuse me if I’m being bitchy, but…)
So the night begun when Camille arrived. Camille is someone I simply cannot stand. This is because she’s a real alpha bitch. And, also, being used to work with men, and being DDgirl, I am a bit of an alpha bitch as well, so of course I cannot stand another one. At least I am able to admit it.
So the alpha bitch arrived, fake blond as always, fat as always, late as always. Now I always try not being late, as a matter of respect. So I hate waiting for others. When she finally got there, half an hour later than agreed, first thing she asked was if I could lend her the same nail polish I was wearing and, being the nail polish on the table, I couldn’t say no. So she decided to apply it, and then we all had to wait for it to dry, so we left like, 45 minutes late for the party.

The party itself was funny, we just hang in the backyard, drinking, chatting and dancing a little. I really enjoyed it, spending most of the time with S. (our friend who was hosting us, which happens to be gay) and his new boyfriend, and of course with my beloved KS. It has been the only warm summer evening we’ve had this year, and now back to the city is already cold again, raining and so on.
As the night went on, we moved to a club, but nothing worth telling happened.

Karine, my boss, is calling me. I will tell more about her in my next post!

No comments: