Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Family issues

The Panther called me this morning, while I was trying to sober from the white wine I shared with Maria last night. Very Panther-like as usual, she came straight to the point: the Bro.
Now, as I don’t recall if I already written about it (and yesterday wine is not helping either), here’s a little summary of what I knew so far: the Bro had decided he was tired of his current living style, and had therefore applied with positive response for a cardiologist position at my parents’ town hospital. Therefore, the whole Bro family had decided to move some half-a-mile down my parents’ road between July end - August beginning.

Being on July 18th, I would have thought everything was settled, by now.

Instead, the Panther told me he was still uncertain about being hired, that his wife was not so sure about moving anymore, and so on.
The thing is, they had asked the Panther to arrange for them to have a house ready to move in, so she had to do miracles dealing with bricklayers, plumbers and so on in order to have everything ready in time, so I kind of understand why she was more than a bit distressed.

As my home-phone does not work, I emailed him right after

From: DDgirl
To: The Bro

Subject: whazzup?

Hey Bro,

What’s up buddy? I just had the Panther who sounded like she had just eaten a lemon, does it have anything to do with you?
BTW, are u movig? And when? And how ‘bout the new job?
Keep in touch Bro, it’s been ages since we last spoke!!!!

Take care

DDgirl


So far, I did not get any answer from him. Instead, Andrea wrote me again saying he’s having fun but he’s a bit tired of parting all night long, so he’s going to focus a bit more on sun tanning daytime. Ah, what a hard life he has to deal with!!!

2 comments:

DDgirl said...

whhoah, it works!
Sorry for not posting for so long, I actually had problems with blogger...

tkae care!

Anonymous said...

DD, please, write soon! Summer is becoming large and larger without your posts!!!

Cheers =)