Friday, July 06, 2007

Friends and work

Back to city, I am still dealing with tons of works (i.e. I’m warking each day from 7:30AM till 11PM….), and trying to have a life outside the office, though it’s a bit hard, as you can imagine…
Plus, KS has plenty of things on his mind, and things are not excellent, mainly due to the fact that I’m never home. Hopefully, we’ll manage to spend the next weekends together doing funny things, which would really help relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. So tomorrow morning we’re heading to Toulouse, this magnificent town in south-western France, where friends are waiting for us to… PARTY!!! Yeah, it will be shopping, feasting and having fun all weekend long (and Lord knows I do deserve it!!). As I have already mentioned, I have gained a few kilos, and, as I want to wear my best innocent/seductive strap dress on Saturday night, I called The Panther for advice on Monday morning. She told me to stick for the week on a diet limited to fruits, crudités and a cup of fatless milk with Special Ks for breakfast. Which I am complying to, but it’s like starving all the time. But it seems to work, so…

On friends side, Andrea the Hunter emailed me this morning:

From: Andrea, the Hunter
To: DDgirl

Subject: news

Hey babe,

On July 23 I’ll start working as a trader on [big bank] equity platform.

In the meanwhile, I’m taking a little break, and I’m leaving tomorrow morning to get to Bangkok, Nocciolina (
one of his regular “girlfriends”) is waiting for me.

I can’t wait to be fullmooning in Kho Phanghan!!!

Care to join me?

Xoxo

Andrea

Dear Lord, I know very well Andrea is not a happy person. Everyone says he’s got everything, but I know him enough to see the truth about him. But, I DO envy him sometimes!!
Joining him is absolutely impossible, for work, KS, no holidays, there are 10K reasons.
But I wish I could!!!
************************
Karine, my boss, has just stopped by to see how I was dealing with this job.
How come that Karine, who is a pretty cold person to everyone, always lean against me to look at my monitor? And keeps complimenting me each time I wear a skirt?

No comments: