Monday, October 02, 2006

Autumn's sweet, we call it fall

“Summer has come and past, the innocents will never last…”
October has come, when I start to have the horrible phase “What did I do from January ‘till now? Am I stuck?”.
Add to this the weekend just spent in the Swiss Alps with my parent.

The Panther (aka my mother) has scored so many guilty points that I stopped counting them after 2 hours we were together. Nothing new, just usual matters: why do I live broad and oh so far away, why am I single and incapable of living a stable relationship, why don’t I live like a nun but I keep going away on weekends with different guys (!), etc. etc.

However, the Panther is having a hard time due to some issues the doctors have about something in her breast, so I really acted kind and sweet. At least I did my best.
Okay, the better part of the weekend was getting slightly drunk on luxurious Chardonnay with the Sponsor (aka daddy). After all, I still AM daddy’s little princess!
A great thing was also lying naked in the Jacuzzi swimming pool in front of the Matterhorn, catching sun, reading and sipping lemon tea. All this at 2222 meters on the sea!!

Okay, I’ll get to the point. Nicolas.
After his no show-big lie, I was messed up and angry, so I decided to give it a cut. The day after, I called him and simply explained him how I knew he lied. He was nice and all sorry, and excused. At night he wrote me he hoped I wasn’t mad at him, and that he’s not the kind of guy looking for a seriously relationship. I just said “Nor am I”, so we’re still on and should date soon. But we’ll see.

Meanwhile, The Manager keeps emailing me. The Manager is an awfully rich, intelligent, keen man who asked me 18 months ago after one year of friendship. He apparently still wants me, and proposed me to join him next weekend near Naples; for some sun tanning, shopping, swimming,…
And to be honest, if I find a cheap flight, I’ll go.
Oh, c’mon, stop staring at me this way: I AM a sinner, so what???

Last thing: tomorrow I’ll have the interview for that job in Switzerland…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's up with Nicolas???
And, I think you flirt a bit with this manager of your, Laurent?????