Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brand new

This morning I was concentrating on some data I received, when the phone rang, showing a mobile number I did not know.
It was my brand new assistant (who I have not met yet, as he’s following some classes somewhere). Obviously a guy (did I mention I am the only girl of the team?), obviously French.

The guy calls me “Madame”. I mean, Madame as if I was a 50 years old witch boss, do you believe it???
I hope at least he’s nice, (although no one cute has been ever hired in this team, sigh). By now all I know is he’s one year older than I am and he’s engineer. However, I said I won’t date any more colleagues, so he’s OFF LIMIT!

Did I send a message to Nicolas yesterday night? I’d love to say no, but I must confess I did. And of course he did not answer. And I still haven’t checked whether he goes skiing or clubbing next weekend. If he goes clubbing, I’ll probably cross his ways, and therefore have plenty of news on next week posts. If I don’t….

The Panther is being finally operated today, so in the next few days I’ll probably be able to decide whether to stay in France, move somewhere else or go back to parents pace… we’ll see!
Meanwhile… stay tuned!

No comments: