Monday, October 09, 2006

Call me when you're sober

Yesterday evening I came back from Southern Italy, after a great sunny weekend.
As I had agreed to call Nicolas, I turned on my mob (ok, I had it off since Friday night… I needed holidays!!), and I found a message from him, dated Saturday evening, that said:
Babe, I cannot wait to see you tomorrow… Nico
Great! So, I called him and, after a few rings, got to his voice mail. I just said that I was back and willing to know if he wanted to make arrangements for the evening.
He didn’t call back.
So I’m definitely swinging between two ideas:
- he is somehow afraid to get to the point with me
- he only calls me when he’s drunk

Anyway, I’m waiting for Laurent, so we’ll discuss this matter and he’ll give me a more objective opinion.
In any case, Nico will be away for the whole week.

Back to my weekend, I can only say WOW. We stayed in this wonderful hotel, I went swilling in the sea (it was that warm!), ate delicious food, visited those small seaside towns you always hear about and so on.
And now I’ll go back to work, as I cannot afford to be fired!!

No comments: