Monday, October 30, 2006

One way, or another, I'm gonna getcha

The weekend was great, I hanged out a lot, drank far too much, socialized with a potential new girlfriend, and so on…
And you know who’s back today?
Nicolas! He texted me on Saturday night:
Hi baby, how r u doing? Sorry about being MIA, I’ve been working away, as usual, but I’ll be in town next week, so how about a night out?? Kiss

I answered immediately and we went on messaging for a while. We’re on a date for tomorrow night, I can’t wait for it!!! Especially as after that, with the exception of a long weekend in Italy, I’ll be working in nowhere land for six damned weeks (did I already mention that?)

Sunday night, anyway, was great, the girls and I were really hot and we actually hanged out ‘till 5:30AM, changing three discos. Crazy, it really made me feel like I was back to college!
Oh, and there may have been a little kissing at about 4AM on Sunday morning, but anything after 3AM does not count, huh?!

Back to reality, I’m concentrating myself on a real big issue: to have or not to have sex with Nico? Although my body says YES YES YES, my mind (and Andrea, best guy-friend ever, who’s been advising) say NO, absolutely not.
Still, I’d better cool down, as it wouldn’t be the first time he cancels me at the last minute, so…
Stay tuned if you wanna know how it ends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling it's Teo.
How are you ?
I'm a little bit tired by the sport but I'm fine.
My friends don't want to go out tonight so I don't think we gonna dance together tonight.
You gonna miss me those months because of your leaving to "the middle of nowhere" as you call it.
I hope you'll be happy there.
Kiss