Friday, October 27, 2006

Leaving on a jet train, I dunno when I'll be back again...

Here I go with the bad news. I’m leaving (as usual) for six weeks (no wonder) to go to the middle of nowhere in southern France (not even by the sea).
And my boss still has the nerves to ask me how come I am single (meaning how come I am a spinster, but he’s not brave enough to say it this way).

To go on with bad news, the new guy who’ll be working with me is married (so no potential boyfriend material on this side), and my fave manager, the adorable Laurent won’t be working on this project. Sigh!!

Altogether this means that, unless a miracle happens during the weekend, Nicolas is out of the games (at least for me), as I probably won’t cross his ways until late December.
So, this is probably a good thing as I should really better stop thinking about him, but it’s awful to see chances disappear like that, really.
It is true however, that I still hope to see him during the weekend, as I’m staying in Lyon. But, I’m afraid he’s going to the mountains for the opening of the skiing season (he’s a snowboarder, and that should be enough for me to despise him. Because yes, as I’m a mountaineering and freeride ski teacher, I can’t help but despise snowboarders!). So, I can probably say goodbye to Nicolas and just go on with my life.

Well, I’m awfully tired, as yesterday I went clubbing once more, so I guess I’d better try to work a bit!
Stay tuned!

No comments: