Friday, October 06, 2006

Not so good/not so bad

Yesterday night I was hanging out with the girls at my fave pub, where I’ve always been with Nicolas, so I didn’t resist the urge to send him a message:

I’m at K… and I crave for you…

He called back. He had just come back to town, was at the office, working. We made arrangements to meet one hour later.
At about 10:30PM he messaged me “I’m too tired babe, I’ll go home to get some sleep”.
Delusion rising, I stared 10 seconds at the girls, and made up my mind.
I left and called him. He was on answering machine, so I said “Hey Nico, it’s DDgirl, I’m leaving from the K, I’ll be at your place in some 20 minutes” and switched off my mob.

The poor guy was at his flat, surrounded by working papers, awfully tired, and had to leave at 6AM this morning. He was a bit distressed in the beginning, but than got kinder, and gave me a lift home.
So, once more, we did not have any sex, but a veeeeery long goodnight kiss, we had it.
Oh, and as I’m leaving for Naples this afternoon, he asked me to call him on Sunday as soon as I’m back to town. Which, I’ll surely do, but if we don’t meet Sunday I swear I won’t stalk him anymore!

Meanwhile, the Manager will pick me up at the airport tonight, and I plan to totally suntan tomorrow, and to eat all this wonderful Mediterranean food!

I’ll keep you posted

No comments: