Thursday, October 26, 2006

Too many evenings!

Yesterday night it was Girls Night Out, so we hanged out at my fave pub (as usual), where an organized evening for young lawyers was going on.
The K, anyway, is always great, and as soon as I crossed a guy I knew, I made him introduce Nat (girl-friend out with me yesterday night) and I to all of his friends. Fifteen minutes later we wall all toasting and dancing, and it definitely went on ‘till faaaaaar to late. That, plus a bit too much whine led to a hard wakening this morning J

I still have no clue about where I’ll be working during next 6 weeks, I only know the guy in charge of the project (hence the guy to whom I’ll have to refer to directly) will be hired tomorrow, so he has 0 experience. Which means, I’ll have to work my fingers to the bone to do my job plus part of his. Wow! Let’s hope he’s cute & smart at least!

No one I know will be around for the weekend, so I still have no clue about what to do… maybe sleeping and going jogging is not such a bad idea, though…
Good news came yesterday night btw, as the Panther has been operated and was feeling fine, she should go home today, hopefully!

Do I need to say Nicolas is still MIA? I’m not stalking him though. Gotta elaborate a new plan about him. I guess I’ll call Andrea, my best boy-friend for logistic help!

No comments: