Monday, October 16, 2006

MIA / Not MIA?

So, the week went on between emergency on the job, overeating, self-disgust and so on.
Plus, I missed a great night out on Thursday thanx to the national strike that’s going on since a week ago.
On Friday, luckily, I had planned a night out with the girls at my fave pub (for the happy hour), plus disco later.
I did not resist the urge to message Nico “Once more, drinking rosé at the K…”. He answered me immediately, but we didn’t meet, as he went home quite early after the tiring week. He asked me out by message on Saturday night, but, to be honest, I was already dead sleeping.

The best things about the weekend were that I re-styled my flat for the winter and a long Sunday walk with Maria.

On Saturday I just put away the straw mats, the batik and the mosquito net. Besides, I wore on my bed the winter white coverlet, the white baldachin (excuse-me if I’m styliiiish), the white rugs AND the white pillows for the chairs.
Okay, I swear, it DOES NOT look like a hospital, it’s just kind of creamy, ok? Anyway I love it!

Maria and I danced all Friday night right until 4:30AM, but not a single decent guy in view, argh! Music was great however, plus we hanged out book-shopping on Sunday afternoon, weather astonishingly warm given the season.
And, I even managed to go running and to clean up home. And to cook some pretty good and healthy staff. Hey, I’m almost proud of myself!!

Oh, Laurent, my fave manager ever, called my on Friday and Saturday to know if there were any news about the Nico thing, but as usual, what can I say about it?

No comments: