Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Walk like a cat, act like a Panther

Yesterday I had the phone interview for the dream-job in Switzerland. And I did… GREAT!
So great they already sent me an assessment to be carried out on the web, plus I’ll soon have another interview.
Of course, you don’t believe the Panther was glad about it, do you?

I called her yesterday night, by the way, in order to avoid the usual guilty-feeling “you never call me” (as if!!).
She acted completely Panther-style: all purr-purr cat like in the beginning, just to suddenly get irritated “Careful I look sweet but I might kill ya” style. You know, like when your cat scratches you so suddenly while you’re pampering her??
The Sponsor, (aka daddy) emailed me this morning:

From: Sponsor
To: DDgirl

DDgirl,
I overherad the Panther talking to you yesterday. She’s as usual: sweet and killer, but basically angry with your Bro, so don’t worry. What are you doing for the weekend?
Sponsor


The thing is, I am going to southern Italy, near Naples, with The Manager. Yes I am: after all, as I’ve already said, I AM a sinner, and life is short.
The fact that Nicolas is MIA (and away for work) did help to persuade myself, either.

Talking about work, Laurent, my fave manager ever, keeps saving my ass from awful jobs. Why does he have to be so married (and why do I like his wife?). Why does it happen that I don’t get involved with married men?
Well, this is an innocent work-relationship, so DDgirl, don’t even think about it.

No comments: