Monday, November 27, 2006

Could it be I'm falling in love?

Guess who was stupid enough to try to take a trendy, brand new coffee machine to Italy, declaring it was a hand-luggage at the airport? If you guessed DDgirl, you're right.

On Friday, I left early t get to the airport. The wind was so strong that the bus to the airport had to slow down. That, plus the arguments about my coffee machine with the metal detector guy, made me lose the plane. Luckily, I managed to make them change my ticket with another one for the last flight of the evening, and eventually I was at my parent's place by 11PM.
The Panther was enthusiastic about the coffee machine (her birthday present, by the way). However, she did manage to drive me nuts over the weekend, basically because:
  • I have tried to convince her to come to town to pay me a visit (last time she came, well, it was more than one year ago)
  • She keeps asking when am I going back to stay with them, give up working and just help her at home (is she mad or what???)
  • First thing going home I found a message from Miss Perfection, aka The Girl I Hate Most on the planet, aka The Girl Who Lives at My Parents' Place.

What are the good news? Well, first of all coming back to Killer Smile place on Sunday night and having sweet tender sex. Second, Killer Smile wanting me to move in at his place (which, I said, I'm not ready for, but we'll re-discuss it in January). Oh, and maybe also third, me fantasizing about something involving KS, candles, my baldaquin bed, massage oil and maybe a patch on my eyes, tonight....

1 comment:

Erica said...

you kinky girl you! ;)