Thursday, November 30, 2006

Meet the parents

Okay so this is the news: Killer Smile wants me to meet his father and his little sister. On Saturday. Like, the day after tomorrow.
Since I was sixteen, I am affected by the syndrome “Will his parents like me?”. I dunno why, really, I mean, usually I just put on the “I’m a little angel” show and parents adore me. But hey, these people are French, and I’m the less French person in the world, so, who knows? They might simply HATE me.
So, do not panic DDgirl, right?
I guess I’ll just have KS brief me a little, plus I’ll ask advice to the girls about how to get dressed. Too bad that Maria isn’t back yet!!!!

Besides that, KS will be out for a guys night tonight, and all the girls are out of town, while I’m dying to go out in my brand-new miniskirt (I know I should be saving instead of shopping, but…). So, that’s why I’ve gotta go to find someone to go OUT!!!!
Oh, there also a history involving more about Eastern Slut, but you’ll have to wait ‘till next post… Sorry!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering, who are you posting for, since no one ever comments...

Anonymous said...

Just in order to inform me because I want to know what happens to her.
So if you are not happy just don't read this.

DDgirl said...

anon, according to my stats people read this, whethet they comment or not, so...

Anonymous said...

I love this blog so much. It will definately be something I stop at very frequently keep it up!

Anonymous said...

yeah, post more often DDgirl!!

Anonymous said...

I always read, I just never comment! :)