Monday, November 06, 2006

Stand by me

I. Did. It.
I blew off Nicolas.
Okay, I’ll explain. Thursday night I came back to town from nowhere land where I’m currently working, to go out with all the audit crew, where I was supposed to catch up with Nico.
As I arrived in town at around 9PM, I went straight to the pub, still wearing my most striking black tailleur (short skirt, mind!) and my new lovely stiletto boots.
Nicolas was already there, and, although he was being all nice at the beginning, after a while he moved on to talk to others, and for a while I only remained around because I was joking with a hottie friend of him.
But, mind you, I don’t know whether he was getting jealous or something, he started acting really annoying, so I ended up confronting him.
When he claimed that his sexy messages are only due to “his occasional lusty moments”, I decided that enough was enough, and clearly explained the jerk to f**k off.
My Romeo like assistant saw everything and took me to his table, bought me a beer and cheered me up. Why is he so attached by the way? Probably because he’s not only strikingly handsome, but also sooo sweet? Yeah, it’s gotta be that.
I had already drunk too much considering I had to wake up at six and it was midnight already, so I decided to go home, when I got a message from Killer Smile.
I left, called him and made arrangements to meet him at my place.

When I arrived, he was already there, waiting for me in the frosty night (yeah, we already have -5 Celsius!). He looked so sweet!
So yes, we did make love, slowly, passionately, intensely.
I had almost forgotten what it feels like to sleep in someone’s arm, and how good is to kiss someone in the icy morning, when both of you form a small cloud with every breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was right !
I've told you to leave this Nico and to seize the day with this KS.
Now don't make mistakes and forget definitively this Nico.

Kiss

Teo