Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Family chronicles

The weekend is finally over, so I hope I can finally get some rest.
Weird, considering I did not even go out a single night all over the weekend, but listen to this.

I had to visit my parents, and the whole family was heading there: Bro with his wife, their to babies, and our eldest bro (Crea) with his girlfriend.
That’s why on Friday night, instead of go clubbing, I just had dinner with Maria, stopped by to kiss bye bye Killer Smile (who was leaving to go and see his parents as well), and went to bed. Saturday morning I woke at 4:30AM, ready to leave. At home, I spent the whole afternoon organizing the party for my niece 2nd birthday, until 6PM, when everyone arrived and I had to look after the two babies (2 years and 3 months respectively) and help the Panther preparing a huge dinner. Oh, and I was also dealing with a bad back-ache.
The party was a success, and then I honestly headed towards my bed, craving for a well deserved night of sleep.

Did I mention the two babies sleep in my bedroom, at parents’ place?
By the way, Luca, the youngest, was incubating a slight temperature. Basically, I spent the night walking by the house with the 2 of them in my arms. OUCH!
The Panther woke me at eight AM (after more or less 2 hours of sleep), to go for a walk together just the two of us, and chat a bit. Which felt really good, as she finally recovered from her operation and everything, but.. ouch!
The rest of the morning was spent preparing a cake for my niece so that she can take it to kindergarten on Monday (oh, and I also baked some chocolate muffins for Killer Smile), having lunch, and then I finally left to go back to town.
Sleeping on the train would have been tempting, but KS has promised me a massage section for my more and more aching back tonight, so I had to work a bit in order to have a free night.
And in case you were wondering, yes, I know he’s adorable, and that’s why I’ll leave you now head towards his place!

No comments: