Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cry me a river

Guess who sent me an email over the last night? No, you’ll never get it right, because it’s so weird I can hardly believe it myself.
But read it yourself

From: Little Prince
To DDgirl
Subject: hi babe

DDgirl,
I was just wondering how are you doing, long time I didn’t see you. Marc-André (my big boss, by the way) told me you’re still living in France and you’re doing well.
I hope it is true.
I’m sorry things went wrong between the two of us – can’t help but missing you.
I’ll be in town sometimes around November end/December beginning – how about a drink?

Take care
Little Prince

I meditated carefully before answering. I always try to be cool with exes, but the man has really exaggerated. Plus, it’s not the first time he tries to get into my panties since last time he dumps me. Basically, he does it every time he’s in town.

From: DDgirl
To: Little Prince
Subject: RE

Little Prince,
I’m glad to see you’re still around and doing well. However, I thought I made it clear last time you called me: as far as possible, we won’t meet. So please stop acting like you wanted to give us another chance, don’t even make you sad about it. You must have forgotten that it was you who dumped me twice, leaving me all alone in a foreign country. Last time, you said you would have never come back guy, the damage was down.
So if now you think you want me back for good, well, you should have thought about it earlier.

Take care

DDgirl

Okay, maybe it was a bit hard, but revenge tastes sweet. Or, maybe, it hurt me more than him, but that’s done, so let’s go on.

As I’m still stuck in Nowhere Land, I did not see a lot of Killer Smile in these days, with the only exception of Monday night when I slept at his place.
And yes, he keeps being sweet and adorable all the time. How does he manage? Well, I have no clue, but I definitely won’t complain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling.
The same thing happened to me today.
My ex girlfriend sent me a message cause she wanted to know if i was fine, and after an exchange of 6 or 7 sms, i've accepted to go out for the dinner next week.
I don't know if i'm still loving her, but even if she broke my heart twice, i know that i can't refuse to see her again.

Wait and see.

Do you come back to our beuatiful city tomorrow ?