Monday, November 20, 2006

Saturday Drama

The job dinner went well, Killer Smile enchanted all my colleagues and no one dared saying anything not nice. Everything fine so, huh? But for the fact that, in the middle of the evening, he actually confessed that, before we had met, he had had a one night stand with the Eastern Slut. Yes, you got it well. So I mean, why did they met again? We fought a bit while we were walking back home, but in the end he sincerely apologized and I let it fall.

Saturday night I had planned to go clubbing with Maria, while Killer Smile and his friends said they would have watched a match of rugby to join us later.
Maria was definitely motivated and we decided to go for a black and white night: she dressed 100% in black, while I was completely in white. Plus I dressed my hair in an updo, and to be honest, we did look great.

The plan was to go to the Cosmopolitan bar, to move to the Australian Pub next door as soon as the guys would join us.
The evening begun greatly, the ambience was cool and we shortly got on the bar to dance wildly. When KS and friends arrived, we decided to move next door. It was just when we got in that I realized Maria was looking for her Hottie, who had never called back after their one night stand.
Unluckily, Hottie arrived shortly after. With another girl. Maria freaked out, started crying, and finally KS and I walked her home. And there KS showed how lovely he is, by remaining there with me while I tried to cheer up my friend and by cooperating saying her what a jerk Hottie was. We finally left around 4AM, headed towards my place, both saddened by Maria’s bad emotions, but at the same time we realized how lucky we are of having one each other.

No comments: