Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Atlantic coast - day 2

As promised, I’m back!!
Well, this project in Biarritz has a nice potential. First of all, a girl from the Paris office has joined the team and will work with me for 2 weeks. A girl!!!!! For once (how many time did I mention I am the only girl of the regular team? Too many I guess!)!
Anyway, not only she’s a girl, but she’s very nice, and although French-speaking, she’s as foreigner as me as she comes from Lebam.
Cool!!!!!
Furthermore, we’ll switch to a new hotel tonight, which has an indoor swimming pool so I’ll be able to go on with my seasonal training. And I’ll try to stick to my diet as well.

Meanwhile, Killer Smile is trying to learn Italian, and I’m having quite a bit of fun teaching him verbs, grammar and so on. Unluckily, the guy seems to learn very quickly, but to forget even faster!! (KS, if you are reading, I’m just joking!!!)
By the way, he has announced his parents that I have moved in with him, and they seem to be glad about it. (Although I don’t understand how come, my stepparents-charming-spell always works)
He has also hanged my darts game on the wall, and claimed that form Friday on, dishwashing will be decided on a dart match. What the poor fool doesn’t know, is that I am the QUEEN of darts, and he doesn’t have the slightest chance of beating me. This means, no more dishwashing for me, yuppiiiiieeeee!!!

The boss is calling me, so once more I gotta leave you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bit desapointed by this post... not much news on it!! bu t lots better than nothing!!!
Paola

msquared said...

Ok so I tried it but now what?