Friday, January 05, 2007

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Back to normal life, I’m struggling through these horrible few days when holidays are over but winter sales aren’t on yet.
KS is on a short trip to Prague (he’ll be back on Sunday night), so in order to avoid imagining him cheating on me with some new Eastern blond slut, I keep myself busy chatting and gossiping with Maria.
This has lead to raise again a hot subject: Nath backstabbing at me, as I’ve been informed by KS friends that she went on at New Year’s Eve.

The verdict I came to, with Maria, is that this thing has gone too far by all means. But, as Cruel Intentions (“Les liasons dangereuses”) taught, “La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid“, or revenge is a dish best served cold, if you prefer.
Question is, how am I going to do it?
Suggestions are welcome. As by now, M and I managed to assemble 2 plans:
Organizing a night out with Maria flirting dangerously with Nath’s ex (with whom she still sleeps from time to time)
Telling her enemies at the office how she tried to take home a friend of KS and I (who, by the way is bisexual) and how he rejected her
Nothing again gays or bi, it’s just that she has the reputation of a noun at the office, and this would definitely kill her.

Now I know these plans aren’t GREAT, but I’m currently down of better ideas…

Meanwhile, tonight I’m going for drinks with a bunch of girls from the office, and tomorrow is dinner + dancing with Maria…

I have some more important news… In the next fifteen days I will be moving in with KS, until we find a new apartment together… I am excited and a bit scared!!

Ok, my New Year’s resolutions:
Be nice to the Panther and my family in general
Work at my best
Be nice to KS, and do my best to keep this relationship healthy and working
Train myself and do plenty of sport (possibly get back to 48-49 kilos)
Eat healthy
Keep in touch with far away friends
Stop biting nails (ok, this is unrealistic)
Visit London
Improve my German
Improve my French
Improve my Spanish
Meet Andrea, (aka the Hunter), college best guy-friend

Okay, I’ll give it a try, at least. Maybe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should check out www.theshut-in.com.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Didi!

Irse a vivir con alguien que quieres es una apuesta preciosa, que de verdad te deseo que ganes!

Un abrazo de la buena suerte, y sigue contandonos!

Minty y "las chicas" ;)

DDgirl said...

Muchas gracias, hermanas queridas!