Monday, January 15, 2007

Atlantic coast

I’m currently in South-western France, on the Atlantic coast, for a job lead by the new manager. Which is a good news, because it might give me the opportunity to make a good impression on him (and therefore to have someone more on my side at June final evaluation!!).

Sorry ‘bout not writing for a while, but work has been busy, plus I have moved about 80% of my stuff. It’s official, KS and I live together. Wow! (Okay, my parents still don’t know about that, and I have no clue about how am I going to say it, but someday and somehow I’m confident I’ll manage to do it…). This also means, from January on I’m paying 600 Euros (900 USD?) less of rent, which also means one thing: SHOPPING!!!!!!

Besides that, we spent the weekend skiing in the French Alps, and we had plenty of sun, fun and feasting (and sex… mmmmmmmm… wow…). The only thing is, I left this morning and I already miss him!! Argh!! What happened to independent DDgirl?

Well, gotta leave ya now, I’ll write more tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please DO write more!!
I´m hooked to this... you´re great!!
Paola