Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Night shift

I have to apologize for not writing sooner.
I’ve been visiting Parents over the weekend, and than work just got crazy, and I didn’t leave my office from Monday morning 8AM till Tuesday afternoon 2PM.

Now, after a shower and the first cup of tea (after more or less 2000 cups of coffee), I just managed to cut out half an hour to jot down a few lines.

Here we go with some drama: Eastern Slut is back in my life.
Apparently, not only she’s back in town, but she’s also joining us to go skiing next Saturday. Do I have to tell at which point this SUCKS?
So I decided I needed to know how long am I going to deal with this thing, and it turned out she’ll be in town until June. Like, 5 more months.
Options are:

I decide I never want to meet her again (and I take the risk of letting KS mett her without my supervision when they meet mutual friends)
I stand her stupid grin a few more times so that I don’t need to get paranoid about her hooking up with KS.

You all know me enough to know that I am obliged to choose option 2.
I won’t mask either that I did have a bit of a fight about this with KS, until he surrendered to the evidence that all of his exes are still an important part of his life and that this may be a bit disturbing for me. Whatever.

I’d like to explain better, but my eyes are closing, so I guess I’ll post about this tomorrow.

To change subject, the main competitor of my company has approached me to propose me a position in their structure. And, I’m seriously considering it.
More later!

No comments: